for mature readers.
There Was Pretty Good! Some Deaths, Bugs, Fairies, Comedy... It Has It All lolAre You Going To Do More Of This Manga?
Can you post the whole manga link please? doesn't matter if it's raw
>Are You Going To Do More Of This Manga?I'm not sure. That was the only sci-fi story from the book, the other ones are different.>Can you post the whole manga link please? I Googled the book's name, and I see it's available in full online.
thank you for helping
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4KJ8AVFThat a link for the manga
Thanks a lot for this release, Sling, I didn't imagine I would ever see it in English some day :)I really hope it will convince other people to commission translations of other stuff by this artist, Zol ^^
So the rest is different huh, seemed to me like this chapter would have a second part to it.Oh well, good work, was fun story.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
There Was Pretty Good! Some Deaths, Bugs, Fairies, Comedy... It Has It All lol
Are You Going To Do More Of This Manga?
Can you post the whole manga link please? doesn't matter if it's raw
>Are You Going To Do More Of This Manga?
I'm not sure. That was the only sci-fi story from the book, the other ones are different.
>Can you post the whole manga link please?
I Googled the book's name, and I see it's available in full online.
thank you for helping
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4KJ8AVF
That a link for the manga
Thanks a lot for this release, Sling, I didn't imagine I would ever see it in English some day :)
I really hope it will convince other people to commission translations of other stuff by this artist, Zol ^^
So the rest is different huh, seemed to me like this chapter would have a second part to it.
Oh well, good work, was fun story.
Post a Comment