for mature readers.
thx for the new release!i'll add this to mangaupdates.com
I download from medafire, but there's a problem: "CRC failed in '[SL]The_Age_of_the_Heart-Eng\The_Age_of_the_Heart05.jpg'. File is broken. I still can't download from RS.
ok! i can now download from RS, and the file from RS has no errors. Thx again for the release!
'Looks like the MF uploader is still in beta...Ok I deleted it from MF, reuploaded it and downloaded it myself, it should be ok now.
Thanks a lot for this one, great work as always.
Oh, wow, a comic about a white woman that doesn't go overboard pointing that fact out...also, averted loli.
so the mom pretended to be the daughter??
@kazeyuki:No, the mom/daughter live next door to the guy. The mom pretended to be an upstairs neighbor whose laundry had fallen onto his balcony.Yeah, the guy is supposedly so dumb that he didn't recognize the mom simply because she was wearing different clothing. But that is hentai for you.
thanks for the release. I kinda like this. Is there any translated work from the same artist?
>Is there any translated work from the same artist?No. According to http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=8176 none of his works has been translated, not even partially.
This is great! Wish there was a sequel to this =(
Post a Comment
11 comments:
thx for the new release!
i'll add this to mangaupdates.com
I download from medafire, but there's a problem: "CRC failed in '[SL]The_Age_of_the_Heart-Eng\The_Age_of_the_Heart05.jpg'. File is broken. I still can't download from RS.
ok! i can now download from RS, and the file from RS has no errors. Thx again for the release!
'Looks like the MF uploader is still in beta...
Ok I deleted it from MF, reuploaded it and downloaded it myself, it should be ok now.
Thanks a lot for this one, great work as always.
Oh, wow, a comic about a white woman that doesn't go overboard pointing that fact out...also, averted loli.
so the mom pretended to be the daughter??
@kazeyuki:
No, the mom/daughter live next door to the guy. The mom pretended to be an upstairs neighbor whose laundry had fallen onto his balcony.
Yeah, the guy is supposedly so dumb that he didn't recognize the mom simply because she was wearing different clothing. But that is hentai for you.
thanks for the release. I kinda like this. Is there any translated work from the same artist?
>Is there any translated work from the same artist?
No. According to http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=8176 none of his works has been translated, not even partially.
This is great! Wish there was a sequel to this =(
Post a Comment