Thanks a lot Sling, you always seem to find the manga with the more interesting stories, as opposed to all the "crappy plot, pretty art" stuff you see everywhere.
By the way after reading vangel´s comment I remembered "Pink Shock".
Though it´s already been some time since you translated them I´ve always been interested if you intend to translate the last chapter as well. Would you mind telling me if you do or not?
Please excuse me if I´m to bold asking that. But since I liked "Pink Shock!" I just want to know. So I thought I could at least ask once.
7 comments:
Really awesome, thanks a lot Sling. Your taste in the choice of stories is really great !!!
it's true your choice is really good, only one question, when out your traslation of pink shock 12, i'am waiting. And thanks for your work XD
Many thanx Sling. Great post. I only wish i understood the last pic. I'm waiting too for the completion of the awesome Pink shock.
Thanks a lot Sling, you always seem to find the manga with the more interesting stories, as opposed to all the "crappy plot, pretty art" stuff you see everywhere.
Great!!!
Thanks a lot.
By the way after reading vangel´s comment I remembered "Pink Shock".
Though it´s already been some time since you translated them I´ve always been interested if you intend to translate the last chapter as well.
Would you mind telling me if you do or not?
Please excuse me if I´m to bold asking that.
But since I liked "Pink Shock!" I just want to know.
So I thought I could at least ask once.
Thanks in advance.
"Pink Shock 12" is waiting for the QC, it'll probably be done today or tomorrow, a bit of patience.
Thanks a lot, Sling, Black Knight was really a great story, well drawn, greatly hardcore, and very funny :)
Post a Comment