for mature readers.
thanks for the works. do you plan translate rest of them?
finally this work get translatedThank you so much
lmao what did he do to their mothercan't wait for the second chapter ^^
That is so fucking sexy. Azuma Tesshin is a harem pimp. Glad I get to see another one of his harems, thanks. (I'm assuming this is yet another harem series)
That first chapter was totally awesome! (Except for the censorship, but it can't be helped) I am looking forward to more. I also can't recall seeing anything from Azuma Tesshin before, so I'll have to keep an eye out for other works they have done.
Awsome, status of the next chapter?
>do you plan translate rest of them?>Awsome, status of the next chapter?I plan to work on the next chapters from time to time.
Looks really good and I hope you will finish the project. Thanks again
awesome ^^ Cant wait for more
Really liked this doujinThank you :p
thank youlooks like a wish come true gg
Thanks for translating!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
thanks for the works. do you plan translate rest of them?
finally this work get translated
Thank you so much
lmao what did he do to their mother
can't wait for the second chapter ^^
That is so fucking sexy. Azuma Tesshin is a harem pimp. Glad I get to see another one of his harems, thanks. (I'm assuming this is yet another harem series)
That first chapter was totally awesome! (Except for the censorship, but it can't be helped) I am looking forward to more.
I also can't recall seeing anything from Azuma Tesshin before, so I'll have to keep an eye out for other works they have done.
Awsome, status of the next chapter?
>do you plan translate rest of them?
>Awsome, status of the next chapter?
I plan to work on the next chapters from time to time.
Looks really good and I hope you will finish the project. Thanks again
awesome ^^ Cant wait for more
Really liked this doujin
Thank you :p
thank you
looks like a wish come true gg
Thanks for translating!
Post a Comment