The 7 law stories: yes. The 2 extra stories at the end: not sure, probably not. One looks like a love-with-humanoid-dog (?)(dunno, I've yet to read it) story, the other looks like a love-with-humanoid-alligator(?) story.
Hi there. I am a friend to a group of highly closeted erodoujin otaku. My friends told me that they once read this doujin at FAKKU.net before it was blocked with a paywall; they alsp tell me that it is a doujin which "validated" their sexual identity as anime weebs. And for that, theh say thanks.
7 comments:
Awesome post Sling. Many thanx. Do you intend to do the full manga? Sure hope so.
Thanks a lot for this chapter, it looks great.
>Do you intend to do the full manga?
The 7 law stories: yes.
The 2 extra stories at the end: not sure, probably not. One looks like a love-with-humanoid-dog (?)(dunno, I've yet to read it) story, the other looks like a love-with-humanoid-alligator(?) story.
Are the law stories all related (or are a series)?
Also, great chapter.
>Are the law stories all related (or are a series)?
Yes, they follow Kobayashi's tribulations in the justice system.
Very interesting read, I enjoyed it. Thank you for the translation.
Hi there. I am a friend to a group of highly closeted erodoujin otaku. My friends told me that they once read this doujin at FAKKU.net before it was blocked with a paywall; they alsp tell me that it is a doujin which "validated" their sexual identity as anime weebs. And for that, theh say thanks.
Post a Comment