Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ring Trance


by Watan Kazunari

https://mega.co.nz/#!NVsnnLBC!TkVORLlI5NHyA1pdkma98ENjJoZyxmAUZqVgBM342F0
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cw40cljwom24cab

8 comments:

Zathael said...

Another totally ridiculous plot, but I still liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

lol! this was so stupid but i love it ^__^ can't believe that... (haha)

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to continue scanlating Mono Kuro? it's only 1 Volume long and the manga is cool. The raws can be found at MangaHelpers
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/20670

Sling said...

>Would it be possible to continue scanlating Mono Kuro? it's only 1 Volume long and the manga is cool.

Yeah, I have considered doing another part I like, namely chapter 4. The problem is that I'd then skip two chapters. I'm still not sure that it's a good idea to skip... but ch2/3 don't really click with me.

Anonymous said...

If it doesn't click with you then maybe it wouldn't click with us either. I wouldn't mind skipping but I do want to see its ending though. Normal curiosity. :)

Sling said...

>I wouldn't mind skipping but I do want to see its ending though.
Actually the ending looks very trippy too (chapter 5 + the final chapter).
I get the feeling that ch4 should have been reworked to be the actual end. It would have been a kind of bad end, but a more realistic one.
In the postscript at the end at p199 you see the weary author getting slapped around by her editor. Maybe something didn't go well? I should find the time to translate that one too. Maybe later...

Ty said...

Does SaveFile exist anymore? Site wouldn't load so I'll try the rapid next refresh, thanks for putting up the story, cover is pretty.

Sling said...

Yes, it seems that SaveFile doesn't exist anymore. Link removed.