Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It will be book-on if a wife is sold


Or, "It's got to be Book-on if you're selling a wife."
by Otsuka Kotora.

https://mega.co.nz/#!gFMCCaSY!AaQJB9jw_z1ogEJ9zupyadxOPD9zHQpYP_MZc7A_ZeU
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xi45w0gxmn0

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang, i was just going to buy her too

jaycbll said...

ty~
btw ,same guy did male and female crossing do u know if theres a 3rd chapter to that?

Sling said...

No idea. But I would check http://doujinshi.mugimugi.org/ and search for "Ootsuka Kotora".

Anonymous said...

I know that it doesn't, but i wish it had. I think male and female crossing can have a full volume.
On another note, Sling are you gonna do more from this author?

Sling said...

>Sling are you gonna do more from this author?
No, not at this point in time.

Anonymous said...

Too bad that you not gonna do more from this author. Thank you for your work anyway.

Anonymous said...

Please dont downsize the scans.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the scanlation!!! :D


I was just wondering, did the husband make it back in time? I mean like he says he didn't, but they still seemed to be a couple at the end?

Sling said...

>did the husband make it back in time?

p2
"I'll come back as soon as I can"
p18
"Sorry, Rin... I ran out of time"

So yes, he bought her back... but with a delay.

CiRE said...

Hey there, Sling.
If you're not going to do the other two stories in Ootsuka's "Her True Colors" book(I think this is the third/final story in the book), then I was planning on translating them. Just checking first.

CiRE said...

ah - disregard that last post.
If you're not planning on doing any other chapters in the book, then I'll do those. (it looks like there's six or seven other chapters.)