for mature readers.
Yay, and now to download! Also, have you seen Tsumugi's latest tank? Seems to contain a lot of hot one-shots.
Many thanx Sling.
>have you seen Tsumugi's latest tank? Yeah, it looks like a "Maison Ikkoku" parody. But I won't translate that one, I want to look at other things for now.
you can the hole includet ch 2 Unconfirmed Falling Object loading here http://www.fileserve.com/file/9u6ztzD/_KONKIT_-_Bitch_Trap.rar
>ch 2 Unconfirmed Falling Object loading Thanks.
thanks a lot Sling, for this awesome manga. And yes, the last Kon-Kit tank sure is good^^
>And yes, the last Kon-Kit tank sure is goodAh, I dunno... In Unconfirmed Falling Object II, the story revolves around the definition of "tuna", which in Japanese means a "cold woman". I have a hard time to find an equivalent English word, as the image of a tuna appears in the story.
of "tuna", which in Japanese means a "cold woman". I have a hard time to find an equivalent English word, as the image of a tuna appears in the story. Wouldn't frigid suffice? (a long with a big note about lost in translation details at the end?) Thx for the tank, this deserves love.
>Wouldn't frigid suffice? (a long with a big note about lost in translation details at the end?)Yeah... I should probably work on this Bitch_Trap tank, as I already translated 2 stories from it... Let me think about it...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay, and now to download! Also, have you seen Tsumugi's latest tank? Seems to contain a lot of hot one-shots.
Many thanx Sling.
>have you seen Tsumugi's latest tank?
Yeah, it looks like a "Maison Ikkoku" parody. But I won't translate that one, I want to look at other things for now.
you can the hole includet ch 2 Unconfirmed Falling Object loading here http://www.fileserve.com/file/9u6ztzD/_KONKIT_-_Bitch_Trap.rar
>ch 2 Unconfirmed Falling Object loading
Thanks.
thanks a lot Sling, for this awesome manga. And yes, the last Kon-Kit tank sure is good^^
>And yes, the last Kon-Kit tank sure is good
Ah, I dunno... In Unconfirmed Falling Object II, the story revolves around the definition of "tuna", which in Japanese means a "cold woman". I have a hard time to find an equivalent English word, as the image of a tuna appears in the story.
of "tuna", which in Japanese means a "cold woman". I have a hard time to find an equivalent English word, as the image of a tuna appears in the story.
Wouldn't frigid suffice? (a long with a big note about lost in translation details at the end?)
Thx for the tank, this deserves love.
>Wouldn't frigid suffice? (a long with a big note about lost in translation details at the end?)
Yeah...
I should probably work on this Bitch_Trap tank, as I already translated 2 stories from it... Let me think about it...
Post a Comment