Thanks but that torrent only has one story, Bloomer de Diecchi (COMIC Potpourri Club 2009-11) by Nikusoukyuu. The one I need is either the complete comic, or just the story from Yasui_Riosuke.
Thanks, but there cannot be a pink+shock+12 anywhere, because I was the one who 'invented' the name "pink shock", and I have not done "pink shock 12" yet as I can't find the raws. The original name is "shocking pink" in Japanese, or ショッキングピンク. "PotPourri Club" in Japanese is ポプリクラブ.
Well, it's on sale at various places: http://www.max-p.jp/adult/2009/09/-200911.html http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/book/-/detail/=/cid=309comic13759112009/ http://www.1999.co.jp/10095703/1 http://www.amazon.co.jp/ etc.
>Could you translate "Love Potion" by Celluloid Acme?
"Love Potion" is not by Celluloid Acme, it's by Chiba Toshirou from "Uekano Days".
In "Love Potion" the name of the guy is actually "Tooru". He and his friend have each a sister. His friend goes with Tooru's sister, Reiko, and Tooru is left with the friend's sister, Miho, on whom he has a crush. There's no incest, it's a simple love+sex story.
15 comments:
instantly added again at mangaupdates. :)
Many thanks, your work is much appreciated.
do u got anymore the Chapters of pink shock
>do u got anymore the Chapters of pink shock
The next chapter should be in Potpourri Club 2009-11, but I have not found that issue anywhere.
Find me the raw and I'll translate it.
Many thanx Sling. Even in the fantasy land of manga, this story is too fantasy.
do u like torrent file if u do i find Potpourri Club 2009-11 it at
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/142339289/?tab=comments
>http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/142339289/?tab=comments
Thanks but that torrent only has one story, Bloomer de Diecchi (COMIC Potpourri Club 2009-11) by Nikusoukyuu.
The one I need is either the complete comic, or just the story from Yasui_Riosuke.
this time i search on google pink shock 12 put i don't no of it a ch.12 or not but here it is
http://www.btscene.com/search/term/pink+shock+12/cat/0/
Thanks, but there cannot be a pink+shock+12 anywhere, because I was the one who 'invented' the name "pink shock", and I have not done "pink shock 12" yet as I can't find the raws.
The original name is "shocking pink" in Japanese, or ショッキングピンク.
"PotPourri Club" in Japanese is ポプリクラブ.
it's hard to find shocking pink ch.12
i hate to say it but i can't find it
Well, it's on sale at various places:
http://www.max-p.jp/adult/2009/09/-200911.html
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/book/-/detail/=/cid=309comic13759112009/
http://www.1999.co.jp/10095703/1
http://www.amazon.co.jp/
etc.
But apparently, nobody scanned it.
i see so u buy or not get it at all
Could you translate "Love Potion" by Celluloid Acme? All that I can find of it are a rewrite and the raws.
>Could you translate "Love Potion" by Celluloid Acme?
"Love Potion" is not by Celluloid Acme, it's by Chiba Toshirou from "Uekano Days".
In "Love Potion" the name of the guy is actually "Tooru". He and his friend have each a sister. His friend goes with Tooru's sister, Reiko, and Tooru is left with the friend's sister, Miho, on whom he has a crush.
There's no incest, it's a simple love+sex story.
>There's no incest, it's a simple love+sex story.
My favorite kind
Post a Comment