Sunday, November 23, 2008

Transparent Underwear under the Summer Clothes


By ED.
Part 1.


https://mega.co.nz/#!IdtXACyI!bRwC6borD7fMlL1AYHhcsTaNbGsiwBksGDwOTYzMNMM
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmdietbym1j

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

one of my all time favorites! thanks!

Anonymous said...

and here is the link, after that early announcement in baka-updates...

Anonymous said...

i really hope that you could translate this series completely, if you need raw i have it

Sling said...

i really hope that you could translate this series completely, if you need raw i have it

"[ED] QG Cute Girls"?
Last time I looked it was a 832x1200 scan, which is unusable/unreadable for me.
I need x1600, or at least x1400.

Do you have better scans?

Anonymous said...

i only have the x1200 size, but ican make it into x1400 if you need the x1400 size one

Sling said...

Thanks, but I already have that one, "[ED] QG cute girls" [53mb].

The one that I'm looking for, is: "[ED] QG キュートガールズ [104MB]".

Anonymous said...

i mean i can make the x1200 into x1400 than send it to you so you can start translating this series again, or you want me to search it for you?

Anonymous said...

or you can download it from here
http://www.henarchive.net/?p=27519

Sling said...

i mean i can make the x1200 into x1400

That's an upscale, meaning the original is still x1200, meaning it's still very hard to read for me, and that the small handwritten text is still illegible.

you can download it from here

Ok, let me test those links one by one...
filesonic: "All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled."
uploadstation: "File is not available"
wupload: "Wupload does not allow files to be shared."
hotfile: "This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader."
fileserve: "FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally."

Hmm...

Anonymous said...

try this one, i think it's ok
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmie3fqqiw365je

Sling said...

81mb?
Let's see...
Ah yes, x1608, much better.
Argh, some artifact errors on some pages... I think I'm still gonna try to find that elusive 103/104mb version.
But ok, yeah, if I don't find it, I could use this one.
Thanks.