Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love, Hate, Summer, the End.


By ED.
Part 2.

https://mega.co.nz/#!JRtTTQrJ!Mux_x9SzzdWjx1KSHEMsR7QSCMhVwDKLZqGo_cRUHGU
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kt0yj2tmn2z

10 comments:

Oliver said...

Thanks a lot for this new cute and funny translation, Sling :)

Anonymous said...

i know thats of topic but

i saw on manga updates that you did the manga Mono Kuro i cant find it on your blog maybe i am blind , can you post an link to file , pretty please <3

Sling said...

MonoKuro, just the first story:
rapidshare.com/files/101003585/_SL_RoadsidePebble_Eng.rar.html

Anonymous said...

thank you , its funny
are you still doing the manga ore did you drop it ?
If you dropped it would it be ok fore an other group to pick it up ?

I would like to suggest it as an future project fore next year to the group i am in , but if you are still doing it i wont touch it

Sling said...

Yes, you can continue the project if you want, I'm not working on it at this point in time.

Anonymous said...

thanks , i will suggest it as new project fore next year

Anonymous said...

Who'd have thought you could squeeze WAFF out of a 3-way?
Like it yet again! On another subject, are you available for any commissions?

Sling said...

>are you available for any commissions?
I'm getting better but I don't know if my Japanese is good enough yet... Plus there's a lot of stuff that I'm not very eager to translate... I'm not sure.
What's the standard rate for a commission nowadays?

Anonymous said...

Commissions usually average around $1.00 per page translated (at least with the likes of sirC, tonigobe, or SaHa, who have something like a PayPal account set up for such things.) Besides, what better way to improve your skills than some monetary incentive?

The material I have in mind is "if CODE02" by Big Boss... nothing overtly extreme. I could always send you a copy of the .zip or a crapidshare/megaupchoad link.

Sling said...

"if CODE02 - Setsuna"? I have it. 28 pages, 716x1011, scans are so-so.
I've never used PayPal... Ok, email me at slingshoot AT gmail DOT com to discuss further.