Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Psycho Law - 3 (end)


by Sumihey

https://mega.co.nz/#!Rd1ijIwB!ON8VP6HUuNjzn2iZD-lOu2_yFbCUK5Ig13L2LZPJa5A
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?twkwym1jed0

13 comments:

3333h said...

Hi Sling, many thanks for translating this. You'll drop with this chapter, right ? Btw, really thanks.

p.s. Sorry if i bother you, but if i want to search something on your blog with the top-left bar, it seems not working fine.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is dropping it after this chapter.

Sling said...

>You'll drop with this chapter, right ?

Yeah, I'm kind of not very interested in the other psycho stories.

>but if i want to search something on your blog with the top-left bar, it seems not working fine.

The blogger search bar? Yeah it seems broken. I'll check the settings to see if I did something wrong.

Sling said...

[...continued]
Ok, it's because I put "Let search engines find your blog?" to "No".
If I put "Yes" then my blog will be indexable by search engines, including "Google Blog Search".
But I'm not sure I want to be searchable by any and all search engines... I would only want "Google Blog Search" but that doesn't seem possible.

What were you looking for?

Ehud said...

Many thanx Sling.

Anonymous said...

First of all, thank you for this and the previous three chapters. But... Umm... I will admit I haven't seen the raws, but why are you dropping it after this chapter? Too boring? Or too extreme? I guess I am just curious why you would do 3 chapters of something you have no intention of finishing...

3333h said...

@Sling: nothing so much important, i can search all over the blog manually, so don't care about my request.

Btw, frankly, i must admit that i don't understand very well the Psycho Law ending. Someone could explain me ?

Sling said...

>But... Umm... I will admit I haven't seen the raws

Here are the raws:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/61643/d911c0d09a/

>but why are you dropping it after this chapter? Too boring? Or too extreme?

Because of no interest at this point of time. The main story I wanted to do is done, the rest are different stories with a 'psycho' theme. For example a yaoi triangle story, a sex-with-cat story, a sex-with-frog story, a yandere bloody bad-end story, and so on.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I didn't realize that the main story was only three chapters and that the other chapters in the book were unrelated. Based on what you said the contents of those other chapters is, I am totally in agreement about skipping them.

Sling said...

There is one more page I wanted to translate, which is a comments page at the end of the tankobon and where the author gives more info on each of the stories. But the scans are not very good, it's quite illegible.

Overall, I had great difficulties to read just those first three chapters. I may consider to translate more stories if I could get better scans.

3333h said...

Ah, the final page with author's note would be great, thanks^^

Yeah, scans are really poor and i don't think there is some better version, but now that i've known Sumihey, everything translated from him is really appreciated.

Many thanks again for this release, Sling.

Anonymous said...

Sling! lookie what smekt uploaded http://www.mediafire.com/?m2rgd2md5md Pinkshock tank

Sling said...

Thanks.