tch,, though the ending is quite good, and doesn't leave you hanging that much hmhm.. Ryouhei is going to take "responsibility", huh?
oops... forgot to say:
Thank you VERY much, Sling, for scanslating this one keep up the good (no, great) work hope you'll bring to us another great series like this in the future
Potpourri Club 2009-10 is supposed to have one chapter of Pink Shock, and Potpourri Club 2009-11 is supposed to have the ending (last) chapter of Pink Shock. If you can provide me with the raw PpC 2009-10 and 2009-11, I can finish the story.
>Maybe a temporary hiccup, I tested it and it came ok. Ok, I added one more mirror. Try that one, or try RS, or re-try MF.
MF is still broken, but poster above said RS works fine. I dl'ed from GS and it works fine as well. Thanks for an awesome job on the series. Looking forward to more of your works :)
my connection is slow, for now, I'll upload the single page http://yfrog.com/6r0116copyj if there's someone kind enough to replace and reupload it, I'll appreciated it very much
41 comments:
the file is corrupt the 8th picture doesn't show up
Same as first anon...
But hey, thanks for the release sir!
thanks for the release kind sir.
have u hear anything about Ikemasen Ojousama Chapter 6 or pink shock thanks for the release
nnnnnnnoooooooooO!!!!
wwwwwhhhhhyyyyyy!!!
why does it have to end so sooonnn...
gggaaahhh
tch,, though the ending is quite good, and doesn't leave you hanging that much
hmhm.. Ryouhei is going to take "responsibility", huh?
oops... forgot to say:
Thank you VERY much, Sling,
for scanslating this one
keep up the good (no, great) work
hope you'll bring to us another great series like this in the future
Aww man, I was hoping he'd do it with the android too.
But a mother is fine too
>the file is corrupt the 8th picture doesn't show up
Which mirror? I downloaded and tested both and they came out just fine for me.
i tried the media fire one and it has 8th picture corrupted or something thank you for all your hard work
>have u hear anything about pink shock
Potpourri Club 2009-10 is supposed to have one chapter of Pink Shock, and Potpourri Club 2009-11 is supposed to have the ending (last) chapter of Pink Shock.
If you can provide me with the raw PpC 2009-10 and 2009-11, I can finish the story.
>i tried the media fire one and it has 8th picture corrupted
Maybe a temporary hiccup, I tested it and it came ok.
Ok, I added one more mirror.
Try that one, or try RS, or re-try MF.
The RS one is perfect. Thanks for the great release.
>Maybe a temporary hiccup, I tested it and it came ok.
Ok, I added one more mirror.
Try that one, or try RS, or re-try MF.
MF is still broken, but poster above said RS works fine. I dl'ed from GS and it works fine as well. Thanks for an awesome job on the series. Looking forward to more of your works :)
Sling, is this really the last chapter?
Thanks Sling for this chapter, you are the best!
Oh, and for anyone wondering about chapter 6, it has been translated and sent for editing.
>Sling, is this really the last chapter?
Yes.
>MF is still broken
ok, I deleted and re-uploaded the file on MF. Hopefully it works now.
Otherwise you can also use the MF from http://www.mangaupdates.com
thanks for all your efforts for this sling.. i'll wait for another surprise from you.. thank you..
Thank you Sling for releasing this manga. Good stuff man.
Well. He's boned for life, I guess.
Hope azuma will make a volume 2 ahhahah
Yeah, and focus on his attempts at escaping the girls? Knowing the mother, she'll probably drag him back some way or another.
argh..wheres chapter 6 :(
Be patient. It's going through editing right now, according to Anon.
6 is already being edited by another group. Just wait for a couples of days.
I just said that, Anon.
Here's the chapter 6 as promised, I QC'ed the chapter myself so it may still have some miss, but I don't want to make you guys wait longer
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5xgttyzmot
feel free to use the file, spread it around, makes torrent, etc just keep the credit page intact.
Much thanks. I'll post any errors I see.
"You don't feel any harsh?"
"Weren't you unable to live as a normal girl because you inherited the remain of your father"
Maybe it should be:
"Don't you feel lonely?"
"Weren't you unable to live as a normal girl because you had to inherit your father's legacy?"
This is pure conjecture, since I don't have the raws and I don't read moonspeak.
This is on page 123, by the way.
Thanks to everyone who worked on chapter 6, and thanks to Sling for letting the link be posted here without freaking out or anything.
@Neohybrid : Typo on 116 panel 2. It's "our", not "out".
Ok so I tried to download chapter 6... nothing. Is Mediafire broken or what?
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5xgttyzmot
and now it works... damn Mediafire has been actin funny.
Needs a version 2.
my connection is slow,
for now, I'll upload the single page
http://yfrog.com/6r0116copyj
if there's someone kind enough to replace and reupload it, I'll appreciated it very much
Thank you Sling for all your hard work and thanks to Neohybrid_kai for ch6. I uploaded some mirrors for the updated Ikemasen_ojou-sama_ch6_v2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/293367904/Ikemasen_ojou-sama_ch6_v2.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znh2di0gq2m
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVLGFE8R
The wording still seems a little awkward. But I guess there's no helping it.
Sling: Once again, thank you for translating this story!
Neohybrid_kai and Delacroix: Thanks for chap 6! I really enjoyed it.
Finally, randomleech: Thanks for uploading chap 6 on the different mirrors.
Really, the whole series was just a dressed-up parade of sterotypes, wasn't it?
Sorry to see the end of "Ikemasen Ojyosama . Did I miss #6 - can't seem to find it on the site ?
>Did I miss #6 - can't seem to find it on the site ?
#6 was not done by me.
For the links to #6, look a few lines above yours.
Hey, great series! But the links for Part 8 seem broken.
>Hey, great series! But the links for Part 8 seem broken.
Yeah, the old links are gone.
Ok, I uploaded a fresh version of [SL]IkemasenOjyosama8_Eng.rar to Sendspace for you.
Post a Comment