Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Splinters


by Shinonome Ryu

https://mega.co.nz/#!AIMkyLZL!_7e2HUkzwxmHQ349j2_SNhb0TG8aJbcpgDutHAcbvKM
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dag2otnmsgm

14 comments:

matias067 said...

thx again for the release...almost at the end of march...heheh

i'll add it to my mf mirror list!

Xero said...

Aww this one was so cute! I love these kinds of stories >.< Thanks for all of your hard work ^_^

JukanX said...

Thanks for this translation, downloading it now.

Anonymous said...

Request

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14962

Sling said...

>Request
>http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14962

There are 16+ volumes, correct?
Do you a link to the raws?

Anonymous said...

i have volume 1 to 7, 9 and 10. trying to look for 8, 11, 13, 14, 15 and 16. But can't find them anywhere. Hoping you could help me with those ^_^ if it's okay.

Valis 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOM6HWSC
Valis 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9MRH0EQ
Valis 3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3BII9A5
Valis 4 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SXO0CP4T
Valis 5 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7NIMTXM
Valis 6 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R7TYC2MB
Valis 7 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BUIHPM78
Valis 9 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQ24B1ZZ
Valis 10: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITJ9O3FB

Anonymous said...

btw the volumes correspond to the Comic Valkyrie books released from which this manga is one of the many that comes with it. so as of now there are 15 only chapters released.

Sling said...

Thanks.
Ah, this is a mild ecchi story, with gore and tentacles(eek!) but no sex. And it looks like it's not complete yet. The story seems to be still developing as per v10... And v8 is missing. Maybe I should wait for the first 2 tankoubon (=collected volumes) to see if there is a complete arc I could use. Right now it'd end on a bad cliffhanger at v7.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

>Thanks.
>Ah, this is a mild ecchi story, >with gore and tentacles(eek!) but >no sex. And it looks like it's >not complete yet. The story seems >to be still developing as per >v10... And v8 is missing. Maybe I >should wait for the first 2 >tankoubon (=collected volumes) to >see if there is a complete arc I >could use. Right now it'd end on >a bad cliffhanger at v7.


you mean you are buying these two?

-----------------------------------

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%A4%A2%E5%B9%BB%E6%88%A6%E5%A3%AB%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9-1-%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-ZOL/dp/4860324773/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240193091&sr=8-2


http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%A4%A2%E5%B9%BB%E6%88%A6%E5%A3%AB%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9-2-%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-ZOL/dp/4860327101/ref=pd_sim_b_1

-----------------------------------

Or are you waiting for someone to scan and upload the raws? just asking. this from someone who can't read japanese and living and working on a muslim country therefore can't import these kind of stuff.

Sling said...

I'm not too keen on gore/tentacles, so I doubt I'm going to shell out $$$ for it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not saying you buy them that so you mean I just have to find the rest of the chapters? I was also wondering if you know some people who bought them and maybe kind enough to you know scan and upload the raws that kind of help.

Sling said...

I'm not aware of anybody who has a copy. As for translating, I would need to see a complete story before I make a decision.

zhentai said...

tnx for the link ^^