for mature readers.
Thank you. Thank you forever.
you are my hero. I read this weeks ago on ehentai. I was starting to think no one was gonna tl this pure awesomeness.
Awesome. Many thanx Sling.
THANKS ! :)
Before I forget, there is a second chapter of this jyaco' work (it seems that it will become a series). You can find this chapter with this link :http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34REZ041
Doujin-moe translated Ch.2 under the name of "Absolute Authority Sisters".
Ok, thanks for the info.^^
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thank you. Thank you forever.
you are my hero. I read this weeks ago on ehentai. I was starting to think no one was gonna tl this pure awesomeness.
Awesome. Many thanx Sling.
THANKS ! :)
Before I forget, there is a second chapter of this jyaco' work (it seems that it will become a series). You can find this chapter with this link :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34REZ041
Doujin-moe translated Ch.2 under the name of "Absolute Authority Sisters".
Ok, thanks for the info.^^
Post a Comment