for mature readers.
So, jealousy flavored vanilla? I'm in. Thx for releasing this.
Thx for the release. Question, are u gonna finish The Catcher in the Law, theres two chapters left?
>Question, are u gonna finish The Catcher in the Law, theres two chapters left?Well, these are unrelated side stories, and I don't like them too much. But yeah, I guess table manners dictate I should finish my plate. Maybe in the future.
So romantic. Many thanx sling. Nice one.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, jealousy flavored vanilla? I'm in.
Thx for releasing this.
Thx for the release. Question, are u gonna finish The Catcher in the Law, theres two chapters left?
>Question, are u gonna finish The Catcher in the Law, theres two chapters left?
Well, these are unrelated side stories, and I don't like them too much. But yeah, I guess table manners dictate I should finish my plate. Maybe in the future.
So romantic. Many thanx sling. Nice one.
Post a Comment