I dunno... I have other old stuff that I wanted to translate, which are becoming dangerously unusable at lo-res like x1200 or even x1024. I probably should try to get those done first before it's too late.
IMO scans do not become unusable with time, unless your fonts magically become larger. That said, (IMO again) x1024 scans have always been unusable, if only because it's indicative that they've been already been resized down from what the original size used to be.
Yeah. The problem is with the kanji, I need to work a lot to read it if it's too lo-res. For example the tank "Kakushi Dere [Hyocorou] x1200 60mb" is unusable for me. But "ShamelessGirl [Shihira Tatsuya] x1800 195mb" is unusable too, because the scan is so bad. And "QG Q-to Girls [ED] x1608 78mb" has a lot of artifacts, I'm not sure I should pick it up.
This is an unrelated question to the release, but I wanted to hear from Sling about something. In Shocking Pink/Pink Shock, are the female characters descendants of Three Kingdoms heroes, gender bent or reincarnation? It's never clear and varying sources say varying things.
>In Shocking Pink/Pink Shock, are the female characters descendants of Three Kingdoms heroes, gender bent or reincarnation?
Reincarnation.
"Plot Summary: A girl who claims to be the reincarnation of Gentoku Ryūbi (of Romance of the Three Kingdoms) storms the house of Takaaki Morokuzu, the boy whom she claims is Kōmei Shokatsuryō's reincarnation and her strategist." http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12824
8 comments:
>Are you planning to do the rest of this tank?
I dunno...
I have other old stuff that I wanted to translate, which are becoming dangerously unusable at lo-res like x1200 or even x1024. I probably should try to get those done first before it's too late.
Many thanks Sling.
IMO scans do not become unusable with time, unless your fonts magically become larger.
That said, (IMO again) x1024 scans have always been unusable, if only because it's indicative that they've been already been resized down from what the original size used to be.
Yeah. The problem is with the kanji, I need to work a lot to read it if it's too lo-res.
For example the tank "Kakushi Dere [Hyocorou] x1200 60mb" is unusable for me.
But "ShamelessGirl [Shihira Tatsuya] x1800 195mb" is unusable too, because the scan is so bad.
And "QG Q-to Girls [ED] x1608 78mb" has a lot of artifacts, I'm not sure I should pick it up.
Many thanks Sling.
This is an unrelated question to the release, but I wanted to hear from Sling about something. In Shocking Pink/Pink Shock, are the female characters descendants of Three Kingdoms heroes, gender bent or reincarnation? It's never clear and varying sources say varying things.
>In Shocking Pink/Pink Shock, are the female characters descendants of Three Kingdoms heroes, gender bent or reincarnation?
Reincarnation.
"Plot Summary: A girl who claims to be the reincarnation of Gentoku Ryūbi (of Romance of the Three Kingdoms) storms the house of Takaaki Morokuzu, the boy whom she claims is Kōmei Shokatsuryō's reincarnation and her strategist."
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12824
Is that what the manga says though, Sling? And "claims" is the key word. It's so vague!
>Is that what the manga says though, Sling?
Yes, it's pretty accurate. Read the first chapter, where Ryuubi meets Koumei.
Post a Comment