I'm not sure. In the final published tank/book [2013-06] there's nothing more. But in Manga_Bangaichi_2013-07 there is a short 8-page unnumbered chapter, called the "Cohabitation chapter".
I'm not sure you'll be reading this comment since your blog was last updated half a year ago, but, well, who knows, right ?
Did you see the news about Blogspot/Google going full moralfags ? They announced they were planning to shut down all blogs about adult contents by March 23rd 2015.
I suppose the best for you would be to move to Wordpress dot com, or to contact Jacob from Fakku to get hosted with them in a subdomain.
These rumors have been going on and off for some time, and I have seen several sites getting closed in the past, yes. If things go bad, you can be sure I'll have a look at all the possibilities. I doubt I'll be a target though, as there is nothing objectionable stored here. Thanks!
11 comments:
Awesome. Many thanx Sling. Is there Sister Neighbors 3?
>Is there Sister Neighbors 3?
I'm not sure.
In the final published tank/book [2013-06] there's nothing more.
But in Manga_Bangaichi_2013-07 there is a short 8-page unnumbered chapter, called the "Cohabitation chapter".
Thanx. We'll wait patiently.
Nice to see you are still translating Sling.
Excellent choice of story as always and superb editing.
Hello Sling !
I'm not sure you'll be reading this comment since your blog was last updated half a year ago, but, well, who knows, right ?
Did you see the news about Blogspot/Google going full moralfags ?
They announced they were planning to shut down all blogs about adult contents by March 23rd 2015.
I suppose the best for you would be to move to Wordpress dot com, or to contact Jacob from Fakku to get hosted with them in a subdomain.
Sorry for the bad news :(
Cheers!
Oliver
> Oliver
These rumors have been going on and off for some time, and I have seen several sites getting closed in the past, yes.
If things go bad, you can be sure I'll have a look at all the possibilities.
I doubt I'll be a target though, as there is nothing objectionable stored here.
Thanks!
Not a rumor this time.
http://www.zdnet.com/article/google-bans-explicit-adult-content-from-blogger-blogs/
They ended up backing down but it wasn't a rumor when oliver ran around poking everyone.
Glad you're still alive Sling :)
> Glad you're still alive Sling :)
Yeah...
I'm still recovering from the shock of the Great Rapidshare Links Apocalypse. :)
I need time to rebuild all my links somewhere else first.
Huh. Both links report as broken / file no longer available.
Post a Comment