Thank you for taking this series as your new project, I thank you because I am a big fan of this artist and I am very happy to read the translation.
I have good news. In summer they will publish two volumes of this series, covering all chapters of the series, as this series ended last month, so in a few months we could have some good scans.
13 comments:
A shame you can't find raws hopefully someone will be able to help you out.
Thank you for taking this series as your new project, I thank you because I am a big fan of this artist and I am very happy to read the translation.
I have good news. In summer they will publish two volumes of this series, covering all chapters of the series, as this series ended last month, so in a few months we could have some good scans.
thanks for the translations, man. wishing you best of luck on finding raw chapters and the like. really looking forward to chapter 4
Raw:
http://excnn.com/manga-raw/40250-hyakumanjou-labyrinth-joukangekan-.html
i hope sling see your post casiopea. i want more of this :<
RIP Sling TL. You shall be missed.
This is such an intriguing manga. I do hope a scanlation group picks up where Sling left off.
RIP Slings.
I've been reading your translation since 2009.
Goodnight Sweet Prince.
Hello. Please, can you reupload the download link for chapter 3?
Thank you very much.
Hi Sling How are you!!
My question was are you still translating!
Are you still translating?
Did he die? Wish he will translate more manga.
I think Sling actually fucking died holy crap
Post a Comment