Thank you so much for sharing this. Before I came here, I had just got done reading a story that ended with a very unhappy ending, and I immediately deleted it because I don't like those stories. If I had known it was going to end that way, I wouldn't have downloaded it. It put me in a very bad mood.
Then I come here and find this funny story with a hot as hell girl who wants her cousin to test if she is frigid or not. *Sweet!* Thank you for instantly cheering me up with this. And the last page is comedy gold, I tell you. Again, thanks!
13 comments:
Thanks for the hard work.
Added this also at mangaupdates.com
THX!
thank you sling and thank you mangaupdates for informing me. and ofc matias067 for puttin it there (as i understood from the comment)
xD
wow... pro drawings right there; this chick is so easy on the eyes xD need to find more of this guys drawings...
which mag/issue is it from?
Thank you so much for sharing this. Before I came here, I had just got done reading a story that ended with a very unhappy ending, and I immediately deleted it because I don't like those stories. If I had known it was going to end that way, I wouldn't have downloaded it. It put me in a very bad mood.
Then I come here and find this funny story with a hot as hell girl who wants her cousin to test if she is frigid or not. *Sweet!* Thank you for instantly cheering me up with this. And the last page is comedy gold, I tell you. Again, thanks!
nvm after reading through i got the info =p thanks
Hi, can you pls reupload this to mediafire? really wanted to read it. thanks!
There's a complete mediafire mirror of -all- my files at http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=61179b3eb9308eae4012e8015643d9c8925f3b203e984e7e
hi, thanks for the link but i don't see any files to be displayed?? do you mind checking it for me? thanks.
You have to copy the whole line.
Here's a tiny link for the same page:
http://tinylink.com/?cW3pJv54KM
thanks! it works now :)
Links are dead~~~
:(
can u reupload?
thx
Ok,
[SL]TakeMeToHeaven_Eng.rar reup done.
Post a Comment