Friday, July 10, 2009

Unconfirmed Falling Object


by Kon-Kit


https://mega.co.nz/#!EcEhHC4J!-PiFyhazw-a3s-y-YUSuqX1uBHFIMQRaVZRnCJgxNuQ
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dpvwmbmywhb

16 comments:

matias067 said...

added on mangaupdates.

Thx for this new one!

DJTiesto said...

Thx for the release!

Is kon-kit a new artist?
I like his style and want to know if he has other works.

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious and awesome at the same time

thx for the release

Anonymous said...

this was so fricking funny xD now i know how to handle aliens; thanks for the release

Anonymous said...

I agree! Absolutely hilarious! Thank you so much!

Sling said...

>Is kon-kit a new artist?

I don't think he's new. But maybe the romanized name is new. Japanese name: 蒟吉人

>I like his style and want to know if he has other works.

http://doujinshi.mugimugi.org/author/19646/ shows a few, but only from 2009. I'm sure there are more.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sling,
i usually have problems using rapidshare and now even sendspace is dead for me, could you upload to other filesharing sites?

with that in mind, you could use http://www.gazup.com/ to upload to multiple websites with just one upload.

ty.

Sling said...

>i usually have problems using rapidshare and now even sendspace is dead for me, could you upload to other filesharing sites?

Sendspace is not good? Darn.
Anyway, I have noticed that http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=2070 has started using different MFs from mine, so you could get your files from there too. Then, there's usually a torrent of my translation popping up around (with my name removed, so you must search for the name of the story instead.)

Raikoh (Doujin-Moe) said...

Thanks for choosing to translate this one--I ROFL'ed, and it was hot too!

Anonymous said...

hey MF work again right~? why don't u re upload your old file that u put on sendspace? Pinkshock???
BTW thx for u're trans

Sling said...

>hey MF work again right~?

Not really... I just tried uploading a file to MF and it didn't even start. Before, sometimes it would lock on the verification part. It probably needs many tries + some luck.
For the time being, if you want MF then use the MFs from mangaupdates.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sling, thanks a million for this one!

Do you plan on releasing the second chapter of this series as well?

Sling said...

>Do you plan on releasing the second chapter of this series as well?

There's a second chapter?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sling!

It's called Unconfirmed Falling Object2 (16pages) released in the manga COMICペンギンクラブ of 2009 December issue [No.280].

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a RAW version for you to use :(

But here's more info on it at this site:

http://bandai.sakura.ne.jp/yuki/%e8%e7%b5%c8%bf%cd

Sling said...

>It's called Unconfirmed Falling Object2 (16pages)

Nice. But yeah, I too cannot find the raw. If I find it I'll translate it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Sling ^^

(I'll also post the RAW if I can find it)

I look forward to the release :P