I really like the stuff you choose to translate. The stories are usually very funny, with the comedy and sex blending to make a very enjoyable story. Thank you for this and all the other translations you have done in the past year.
First of all, thanks a lot for translating this wonderful story^^
Second, this story has been released as a tank, where this story has got some extra pages and some minor changes, so I was wondering if you'd do a re-edit?
Btw, here's an e-hentai-link to the tank: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/f6b29ec1fb/520580-172
Well, those scans are awful, you can see bad artifacts everywhere. Plus it's a low-res x1200, not x1600 or even x1400.
I have been on the lookout for better scans of that tank but so far the only other scan I have seen is the one the Chinese used to translate, and that one was also not very good.
12 comments:
will be instantly added at mangaupdates.com
Haha, it was funny, it was a nice reading moment, thanks for the new translation ^_^
May I hope that you translate more alien hentai ? Just like Unconfirmed Falling Object, you really pick the best stories :)
I really like the stuff you choose to translate. The stories are usually very funny, with the comedy and sex blending to make a very enjoyable story. Thank you for this and all the other translations you have done in the past year.
Many thanx Sling.
Thank you very much for this one-shot!
Love it!
Good luck for doing more work in this year too! =D
Thx, this one is pretty cool
Thanks again. Happy new year :)
Very cool!
This one is a definite keeper.
I think there's some error with the MediaFire upload for this. The file is on the site but an error when you click it.
ok, I tried the MF link now, and it worked for me.
First of all, thanks a lot for translating this wonderful story^^
Second, this story has been released as a tank, where this story has got some extra pages and some minor changes, so I was wondering if you'd do a re-edit?
Btw, here's an e-hentai-link to the tank:
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/f6b29ec1fb/520580-172
Well, those scans are awful, you can see bad artifacts everywhere. Plus it's a low-res x1200, not x1600 or even x1400.
I have been on the lookout for better scans of that tank but so far the only other scan I have seen is the one the Chinese used to translate, and that one was also not very good.
Post a Comment