Monday, January 18, 2010

Caught in the Law - The Third Judgement


by Ahiru Okano

old version:
https://mega.co.nz/#!tItBDB6a!Ar9iM-9KkOYxM8kV5UsVjUjkHSBpMPEoHfNJPhcIKcA
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wnzza2dt5on

 17 May 2012 - New!
"The Catcher In The Law" Chapter 3,
updated to the tankoubon version,
by an unnamed helper:
https://mega.co.nz/#!tItBDB6a!Ar9iM-9KkOYxM8kV5UsVjUjkHSBpMPEoHfNJPhcIKcA
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sh7o5ui5hl10gg5

13 comments:

matias067 said...

instantly added at mangaupdates.com/releases.html!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the new approach you mentioned in the notes. It gives the impression you're really thinking about the translation.

Black Hole said...

So, as per title suggest; this is the third part of a series? there are even chapters introductions panels, that doesn't happen in a first chapter.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Sling for this awesome release. Are you going to do the other chps?

Sling said...

>this is the third part of a series?

Yes, it seems so.

>Are you going to do the other chps?

I don't know yet, I have yet to see those other chapters. So far, this is the only chapter I have. But yes, when I find them, I'd likely to be interested to translate them.

Ehud said...

Thanx Sling. These are good news.

Anonymous said...

You are the man, Sling

Duckhams said...

Hi,

Do you do translation requests?

Sling said...

>Do you do translation requests?

Feel free to propose ideas.

Anonymous said...

A few months ago, I did a re-edit of this for myself using your translation and the tankoubon scans.
I wasn't planning on posting it anywhere myself. Would you have any interest in this?

Sling said...

Would you have any interest in this?

Sure, go ahead. We could submit it to the viewers and see if they like it. And there have been people who asked for a single download of all the chapters.

Anonymous said...

Sure, go ahead.

Is there a way to get the re-edit directly to you, or should I just upload it to e-hentai, or somewhere else?

Sling said...

>Is there a way to get the re-edit directly to you,

My email is slingshoot (AT) gmail (DOT) com. [Note the two "o"]

>or should I just upload it to e-hentai, or somewhere else?

Yeah, if it's on e-hentai I'll see it. Or does it need a Qual Check first?