Monday, September 27, 2010

The Catcher in the Law #7 (End.)



by Ahiru Okano


https://mega.co.nz/#!8dFzzDSY!mZAoDqxLkOqWzyqMVknZTI6ZxgqzAW8twq54FRtYgg0
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ehmpv41r1dxzllr

22 comments:

swahab said...

thanks for the hardwork.

Anonymous said...

At page 14, what kind of sfx is "spoony"? ._.

Sling said...

>At page 14, what kind of sfx is "spoony"?

でれでれ = dere dere,
which could be: exhausted, lovestruck, logy, spoony, flippant, lovey-dovey.
As a personal attitude: flirty, being amorous.
As an onomatopoeia: going goofy over someone, fawning.

Basically, he's goofing off because he's drunk on love.

Anonymous said...

Sling, you spoony bard you. Don't ever change.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Sling. Great post.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for scanlating this great series :D

Oliver said...

Thank you VERY MUCH, Sling, I had a wonderful time reading this serie, all thanks to you :)

Anonymous said...

Nice work on this. Will the two sidechapters be done as well for the entire book to be complete?

Anonymous said...

thanks alot

Sling said...

>Will the two sidechapters be done as well for the entire book to be complete?

Well, I'm not really reaching for those two shorts.
The next story is about a very young tomboy who has an affair with a dark-skinned hobo. (Too shoujo, and no real story.)
And the next one is about a guy who has a sex dream with his alligator, with a Bad End. (I'm not sure I want to go in there...)

Anonymous said...

I'm really disappointed that one girl didn't get any action. Hell, at least have a hot spring chapter where we see her nude.

Sling said...

>I'm really disappointed that one girl didn't get any action.

Which girl? Shimura? She got plenty of action in Chapter #3.

Afro Thunda said...

Do you mind putting up a link with all the chapters collected?

Anonymous said...

"Which girl? Shimura?" Yep, her. Forgot about that. Thanks.

Sling said...

>Do you mind putting up a link with all the chapters collected?

Well, the 7 links are all on this page, you just need to click seven times, using RS or MF, whichever you prefer. Or is that a problem?

Anonymous said...

Chapter three is not on the front page.

Sling said...

>Chapter three is not on the front page.

http://slingsblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/catcher-in-law-4.html

Chapter #3:
http://slingsblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/caught-in-law-third-judgement.html

Sling said...

Also, I see there's a torrent out there, called [Ahiru_Okano]_The_Catcher_in_the_Law_Complete_[English][Sling].

Afro Thunda said...

My bad... Totally didn't notice you had put up all the posts on the first page. Disregard my comment lol. I shall go ahead and collect these then. Thanks a lot. I'll be looking forward to the next thing you put out.

3333h said...

Yo Sling, thanks a lot for this funny and good story.

I'd like to make a small request: do you have any will to return on Sumihey's PSYCHO LAW ? I really liked that tank.

Sling said...

>do you have any will to return on Sumihey's PSYCHO LAW ?

The main story of "Psycho Law" was done (Ch.1-3), the rest are miscellaneous "psycho" stories.
But, yeah, I guess I could do some more... if I had better scans. The author often used tiny extended handwriting, Ch.3 for example was nearly illegible. I'd need better scans.

3333h said...

Even if think a better scan never will be released, thanks a lot for this "chance", Sling^^
I really appreciate your work.
Thanks a lot again.