Friday, August 27, 2010

The Catcher in the Law #6


by Ahiru Okano

https://mega.co.nz/#!5UNgBIqS!e9utx_zNFTHzDJ6QzVAumvPzekwlGSFfwX7LE6JF1Ew
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gj3tns9kytkwa35

14 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Sling.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Misaki looks pretty ticked off.

Anonymous said...

Hm. This makes me wonder when chapter 5 took place.

Sling said...

>Hm. This makes me wonder when chapter 5 took place.

I think that in an alternate reality, he accepted her proposal to come in the courtroom, and then ch.5 happened. In this reality he refused, and ch.6 happened. Like with a game.

Anonymous said...

That's a different guy in the courtroom in chapter 5, not Kobayashi. They look similar, but the hair is different; the guy in the courtroom doesn't have a center part and has his bangs in his face. In real life the hairstyle could get messed up, but Okano Ahiru doesn't have many different "main character" faces, so he is consistent with details like that - check Kobayashi's hair in any of the other sex scenes. Also, the foot job in the courtroom starts at the top of page 92 and continues on page 96, but we see Kobayashi with the others on the bottom of page 92 through page 94.

Sling said...

>That's a different guy in the courtroom in chapter 5, not Kobayashi. They look similar, but the hair is different; the guy in the courtroom doesn't have a center part and has his bangs in his face.

Ah! I didn't notice they had a different hairstyle. Well spotted.

Anonymous said...

Well spotted! Dang, they look so similar. :/

AnonMan said...

Yeah, when looking through the raws, I thought it was the same guy, too. Didn't realize my mistake til I read the translation.

Great work! Can't wait for the last chapter.

Anonymous said...

Sorry OT, is there are Ikemasen Ojyosama [completed] link here somewhere? I tried the search thing at the top and it didn't give me a result.

Sling said...

>Sorry OT, is there are Ikemasen Ojyosama [completed] link here somewhere?

Not from me, here you'll have to download each chapter separately.
But I see there's a torrent out there, look at a BitTorrent site.

Anonymous said...

k tnx

Anonymous said...

Hey Sling,

This is Jacob from FAKKU, I wanted to ask if you'd like to have access to upload your stuff directly to the site, and in turn make front page posts linking to your blog. Send me an email if you're interested.

jacob@fakku.net

Sling said...

>I wanted to ask if you'd like to have access to upload your stuff directly to the site, and in turn make front page posts linking to your blog.

Thanks, but I'm only interested to translate a few manga I like, I don't want too much publicity. But feel free to use my translations if you like.