Wow! I never thought I would read something about Power Rangers, it's such a throw-back. I love how the girl look discombobulated when he gives her the finger. Great to hear from you again Sling! You always choose such surprising and entertaining stories.
8 comments:
Very nice - thank you for posting .
LoL at first I thought they it was a kid show or something, pretty nice story.
Wow! I never thought I would read something about Power Rangers, it's such a throw-back. I love how the girl look discombobulated when he gives her the finger. Great to hear from you again Sling! You always choose such surprising and entertaining stories.
OMG that was ADORABLE!
Maybe I over think these things, but how much did she care for him before she found the paper? After everything they did, she wanted to spy.
This is actually not bad, not bad at all. nah thats not good enough, this is really good.
catcher of law tank has release http://www.filesonic.vn/file/1049666774
will you reedit it, and there two extra chapter with some dark skin, will you do it too
will you reedit it, and there two extra chapter with some dark skin, will you do it too
No re-edits needed as all the chapters I translated (except for #3) are from the final book.
And as I said here, I'm not too interested in those 2 extras. The art is very nice, but the 2 stories are weak in my opinion.
But if you want me to translate some bits of dialog for you, feel free to ask.
Post a Comment