Thanks a million for these Golden Night translations.
Of all the H manga series I've read, this one's one of my favorites. Looking forward to the rest (at least, I hope you plan on doing the rest) if there are any.
Per the tank/book, this story is over. There is only one brief 2-page epilogue, where the triplets (3 girls) go see the grandparents while Sara&Yutaka frolic elsewhere, and while the two mad scientists ponder more mad experiments.
5 comments:
Woohoo !!
Thank you very much, Sling and Alexandrine Library ! ^_^
So cute. Many thanx Sling.
Thanks a million for these Golden Night translations.
Of all the H manga series I've read, this one's one of my favorites. Looking forward to the rest (at least, I hope you plan on doing the rest) if there are any.
>...if there are any.
Per the tank/book, this story is over.
There is only one brief 2-page epilogue, where the triplets (3 girls) go see the grandparents while Sara&Yutaka frolic elsewhere, and while the two mad scientists ponder more mad experiments.
Just wanted to say thanks for the work you put into these chapters =).
Post a Comment