for mature readers.
Thanks you very much
Thanks a lot. I was waiting for this one.
A nice new chapter in a great series. Please continue translating it. I look forward to more.
heheheh nice series please continue scanlating it ^_^
I really enjoy these series much more than the standalone oneshots, and Pink Shock! and Ikemasen Ojyosama are great series (or at least what I've seen of Ikemasen so far).Looking forward to more of your great work!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks you very much
Thanks a lot. I was waiting for this one.
A nice new chapter in a great series. Please continue translating it. I look forward to more.
heheheh nice series please continue scanlating it ^_^
I really enjoy these series much more than the standalone oneshots, and Pink Shock! and Ikemasen Ojyosama are great series (or at least what I've seen of Ikemasen so far).
Looking forward to more of your great work!
Post a Comment