This is very rare for me to be so fond of softcore h-mangas (I tend to prefer decensored super hardcore hentai, as realistic as possible), but this one is so fun I'm totally enjoying every new chapter.
I was wondering, I don't know if you guys who regularly fanlate/scanlate these manga communicate, but do you know if anybody else might have translated Chapter 6 that you skipped?
7 comments:
Another Great Chapter, Thanks :P
This is very rare for me to be so fond of softcore h-mangas (I tend to prefer decensored super hardcore hentai, as realistic as possible), but this one is so fun I'm totally enjoying every new chapter.
Thanks a lot, Sling :)
Thanks!!! nice chapter!
Thanks for the new chapter. I really like this series and can't wait for more.
cute and nice
Thanks for another awesome translation :)
I was wondering, I don't know if you guys who regularly fanlate/scanlate these manga communicate, but do you know if anybody else might have translated Chapter 6 that you skipped?
Post a Comment