Thanks!!! and... Oh yeah!!! finally the next one is translated!! Moar!!! this is one of the series of h-manga that I rarely anticipate to come out... so much that everytime I start browsing the net I always look at your site for another release of this serie... :P (Hopefully) you can release the next one quickly...
ooops... I mean,, I "rarely" got hooked on one serie of h-manga... and this serie is one of those rare case... (it's a compliment, flattery even...) anyway,,, I'm waiting patiently for the next one...
7 comments:
ha ha this one was great, thanks :p
thanks, I can't wait for next chapter.
Thanks a lot for this, I am really enjoying this series.
Thanks!!! and...
Oh yeah!!!
finally the next one is translated!!
Moar!!!
this is one of the series of h-manga that I rarely anticipate to come out...
so much that everytime I start browsing the net I always look at your site for another release of this serie... :P
(Hopefully) you can release the next one quickly...
ooops... I mean,,
I "rarely" got hooked on one serie of h-manga...
and this serie is one of those rare case... (it's a compliment, flattery even...)
anyway,,, I'm waiting patiently for the next one...
waheheh nice chapter! more more!
This is pleasant, this is fun, this is prettily well translated, thanks a lot, Sling ^_^
Post a Comment