Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Catcher in the Law #3-#4


by Ahiru Okano

Chapter #3:
http://slingsblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/caught-in-law-third-judgement.html




Chapter #4:
https://mega.co.nz/#!sQ9CQTQK!pmml2Kd5qbkYjK3_t0yLMA7C5lmfziXj5w_CZsJncWE
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9c0qg032llpt93j

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

4? where is 3? :s

Sling said...

>where is 3?

Here:
http://slingsblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/caught-in-law-third-judgement.html

Ty said...

Oh shit, I was wondering about that because of the similar title Sling. Should we retitle it to 'Catcher in the Law 3' instead of 'Caught in Law Third Judgement'? Like, did you choose to translate it differently?

Based on this I am wondering if these might be related to the 'Psycho Law' titles as well.

Sling said...

>Should we retitle it to 'Catcher in the Law 3' instead of 'Caught in Law Third Judgement'? Like, did you choose to translate it differently?

The title is "Shihou Hata de Tsukamaete" = "Caught in the Law".
The comic version only used the Japanese title, so I used my translation. When the tankoubon came out, it added a romanized tile, "The Catcher in the Law", and I used that.
I'll see when I've translated all the stories if I need to fix #3, like check if some text is different and things like that.
For now this is not really a high priority.

>Based on this I am wondering if these might be related to the 'Psycho Law' titles as well.

"Psycho Law" is from a different artist.

Black Hole said...

Pretty cool.

Also, is the story complete with one volume? or is there no way to know yet?

Sling said...

>is the story complete with one volume?

Yes. The last story is named "the final (closing) story".

Zathael said...

Thanks a lot Sling for the new chapter.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Sling.

Anonymous said...

Good chapter.
Take an look at this, Unknown Girl (Comic Mujin 2010 - 07).

Sling said...

>Take an look at this, Unknown Girl (Comic Mujin 2010 - 07).

It says "To be continued" at the end. Let me see first how it develops.